Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today



I am listening to Antony and the Johnsons, Alexi Murdoch, Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, Gustavo Santaolalla, and Regina Spektor, to name a few.
I am making homemade applesauce and handmade cards.
I am thankful for yoga. It is teaching me to be present and to see that which I cannot change with new eyes.
I am dreaming of far away places. A vacation would be swell. Soon...
I am wearing my pinstripe vest.
I am enjoying triple cream brie with Vinta crackers, vino(of course) and mint dark chocolate.
I am able to do a headstand!
I am happy.

How about you?

2 comments:

lauren shelley strom said...

Can you do your headstand without the wall?
I need the wall...
Sounds like a LOVELY day!

Jamie said...

without the wall-I go from tripod pose:) still working on a handstand!